Oak staves for barrels
In the production of our barrel staves, we use the highest quality oak with very dense annual rings. The production process consists of several stages, the main of which are:
- Splitting the wood. This traditional technique makes it possible to follow the wood fibers and ensure maximum resistance and tightness;
- Cutting the split elements along the fibers and formation of blanks with proper thickness ;
- Cutting the wooden elements produced to the required width;
- Upon cutting to the necessary length, the parts pass the first stage of inspection (knots, fibers, annual rings);
- After the second stage of inspection, the staves are placed on pallets.